Workshops for Winter 2012 include:
- Intro to GIS
- Intro to Mobile GIS and a Case Study of Mobile GIS via SWEEP
- What’s New in ArcGIS 10.0
- Data Visualization Strategies
- Mapping Strategies for Complex Data
- Finding Census Data
- Excel: Beyond the Basics
- Excel Pivot Tables
- Life after the Statistical Abstract
- Introduction to Policy Resources
- Qualtrics: Survey Creation
- Qualtrics: Survey Output Options and Formats
Access the full workshop schedule and descriptions here.
As always, consultations on finding data and using software are also available on an individual basis. Click here to use the scheduling tool to make an appointment with a librarian.